Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

back yard skiing in december

Poster: A snowHead
I was just wondering how many people got the skis out int there back yard during the recent snow and went up there nearest hill.I went up mine called Brown Wardle with my pal and his Quad which made the uplift a breeze.
http://youtube.com/v/Mi0sv0JHLro
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person

http://youtube.com/v/Pp0fqf1S2uM
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1743588110295&set=a.1743583350176.98604.1256501428
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
meandrew, I like this,,, Only real skier and snowboarder do it like this, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
good work Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
70 meter vert over about 400m,top fun. Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Well played. Beautiful light
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Nice one.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Mike Pow wrote:
Well played. Beautiful light
thanks ,it was about 4 oclock perfect time we had 4 runs then went the pub for apres which was funny coz i never thought i would be in there in ski boots ever Very Happy and by the looks we got neither did anyone else.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
there is a even better place that i skied last year but there wasnt enough cover but as soon as there is I will have something on here and if anyone wants to join us they are wellcome its in North Manchester area above Rochdale.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
meandrew, I will certainly give it a go! Need to attempt off piste skiing as ive never done it before!!! Let me know when your next going up and I will come and meet you, great video by the way!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
no problen Ricklovesthepowder, did you ever get to wales?really would like to get to go up again and the ground has no rocks either so its damage free Very Happy Very Happy next time there is a good amount we are planning a barby and a few beers aswell you can drive,well I can drive in my landy to the bottom of the run so I can pick you up from down in whitworth and anyone else aswell I will pm you.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Sounds like a plan. I have skis and boots just need some poles to lend for the day.'I have a mondeo ST which is like a sledge in the snow so your landy would be a good idea! Never got to Wales, had to much on but did manage a ski in a park up near the m62!!! The BBQ and beers pennine style sounds great!!!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
http://cid-2789326565c2ffe7.photos.live.com/self.aspx/skiing%20in%20my%20backyard/DSCF2041.JPG this is one of the spots
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
http://cid-2789326565c2ffe7.photos.live.com/self.aspx/skiing%20in%20my%20backyard/DSCF2041.JPG#resId/2789326565C2FFE7!107 this is at the top of the best run.
snow report
Looks great. Do you live near there then? How often is the snow as good as that? Do you have a spare set of poles I could borrow for the day?
snow conditions
Hi there,
I'd be interested to know where these photos are from, and maybe joining you some time (I'm happy to bring the beers). Don't have spare poles, but bought mine in Ellis Brigham for about £15.

I'm in central Manchester, and have managed to get the cross country gear out in the local park a few times this year, which really confused the dog walkers. Last year we actually managed to ski down some of the roads near us, even made it to the front door once.

We're off to Scotland for a week tomorrow, but would be very interested in local skiing when it snows again.

Jane
snow conditions
did the back garden a number of times - good for a laugh, but not really worth the hassle. Best outcome was the nice "pisted" base for polybagging later Happy
ski holidays
I manged a few turns on our local hill: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=59327&start=40#1677348

Still hoping for some more later in the year on main hills in the area.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy