Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Grenoble to Vaujany Transfers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Travelling to Vaujany on the 9th Jan and struggling to find reasonable transfers from Grenoble airport. There are 3 of us in the party and the cheapest transfer I have found is with Shuttle Direct at £77 per person return journey. Its way cheaper and more covenient than some other options I have accross. Choiece seems limited, I guess that's to Vaujany not being a large resort. Are there any local bus tranfers from Alpe D'huez or from any other more popular nearby resorts. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Cheers

Taz
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Taz

In Vaujany at the moment. With £77 per person even a taxi is better! The local ones we use charge around €150 total from GNB.

Three other suggestions:

http://www.alpine-transfer-company.com/ - they go from Grenoble airport BUT you might only get as far as Rochetaille (from where it is about €30 for taxi) with them.

http://www.bensbus.co.uk/ - famous in this area. Certainly go to Alpe d'Huez so could probably do as above.

OR (and as I am EX-staff, BUT very conscious of not advertising on here, I think I can get away with this as it is helpful I think)

www.skipeak.net - the small company that goes only to Vaujany. The 9th is their transfer date and they might be able to sell you space on their transfer coach (depending on your arrival time) - they often do that. The thing to do would be to email info@skipeak.com or call them - see number on website and see what they say.

Good luck!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Tom will try your ex-employers

Taz
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hiring a car will usually always work out less (know because we offer both private transfers with good prices and car hire to our clients). Once in Vaujany you definitely don't need a car but there is lots of underground free parking in the resort.
Most winters there is a scheduled bus service from Grenoble station (quite some way from GNB btw) to Vaujany - details here http://www.vaujany.com/pdf/navettes%20grenoble%20vaujany.pdf . It's very cheap (one departure per day is actually free) but then there is very little frequency so if your flight time does not fit or if your flight is delayed by say 2 hours you have had it as the bus does not wait for late comers...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy