Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo ski holiday and Bulgaria!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Merry Christmas everybody!!!

As you know, my partner and I split up in October. It was my partner who introduced me to skiing. We are still good friends and are going away to Sauze d Oulx in January.

I have a week off work in March (5-12) which was originally for the both of us to go away. However, my ex-partner is now doing something else that week. I was thinking of taking myself away skiing that week. Not got that much money and Bulgaria (Borovets) looks an option. I know that Bulgaria hasn’t got much in the way of mileage but for a cheap week of sliding would it be ok? Would it also be ok for March snowwise?

Otherwise, is anybody free that week for going skiing somewhere else!

I have put a posting looking for someone else for that week. If not, would Bulgaria be ok that week snow-wise (bearing in mind I just want to ski cheaply!)

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just booked myself a wee week in Bansko, Bulgaria - looks good!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hi
its not as bad as alot of the snowheads will lead you to belive, ive been 3 times now and allways enjoyed it, ok the town is a bit rough round the edges but for a cheapie its great.
as regards to snow ive been twice on the dates you mention and conditions have been good, its gets a little bit soft and cut up by about 2 oclock but i think that adds a bit of fun and keeps you on your toes,and bum and side and back sometimes Sad Smile .
i dont know what level of skier you are but as a intermediate myself there is enough runs for a week.
there are some good bars and resturants around the local mehanas are great value and good if you enjoy meaty food.

i might be out there that week myself with a few mates but all depends on work and cash Sad

dont know if your hiring gear but could put you onto a good and friendly shop if you want,cheap lessons too Smile

just ask if you want any more info,
dont expect to much and you will love it
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy