Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fao Seasonal workers. Remaining season accomodation wanted

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Am on the lookout for a place until april 2011 . Ideally i'd be looking to share an apt
after somebody has dropped out and returned/returning to the uk . Not particulary fussed where
but France, Italy , Austria would be my preferred choices . Would be looking for a rental
until the end of the season with a lift pass if possible.

Many thanks snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
andolini, quite a bit of movement going on now as "Seasonaires" discover being away from home and having to work Christmas isn't all it's cracked up to be.

However, most will have had to pay all their seasons rent in advance, so unless it's their employer who has rented the apartment there's no real hardship for the owner.

That said there are still properties available, please pm me more info on what you're looking for.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
marcellus wrote:
andolini, quite a bit of movement going on now as "Seasonaires" discover being away from home and having to work Christmas isn't all it's cracked up to be.

However, most will have had to pay all their seasons rent in advance, so unless it's their employer who has rented the apartment there's no real hardship for the owner.

That said there are still properties available, please pm me more info on what you're looking for.

Thanks Marcellus , thinking money in the pocket for people goin home especially as they have
allready paid out for the season .
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you haven't already, try Natives - eg:-

http://www.natives.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=21008&sid=009ffa159f9c19c75b44566abd073d6f
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Kenzie wrote:
If you haven't already, try Natives - eg:-

http://www.natives.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=21008&sid=009ffa159f9c19c75b44566abd073d6f

Thanks for that , have pm'd him but a bed only and gone allready.

Will sort a finders fee if anyone working out in a resort could keep an eye out
and see if it can be arranged.

Many thanks snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy