Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Two new chairlifts for Kopaonik (Serbia)

Poster: A snowHead
After one new four chair lift last season Doppelmayr will build two new chairlifts for next ski season at the Serbian ski resort of Kopaonik. One will be four chair fixed-grip chairlift and second will be four chair detachable chairlift... The first one will be at piste called Mali Karaman and the second one will replace old one chair lift called Pancicev vrh. Also old lifts from last and this year will be placed on new locations this or next year.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Its a good few years since i skied at Kopaonik.....it was with my first wife and i loved the place. Probably about 1986 !!
Would love to return someday and also to Sarajevo where i also have fond memories.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Kapaonik was the first place my husband skied, must have been 1991, the last season that it was open. It was a good resort for a beginner. I remember the one man chair, there is a mid station where a skier can get off and another one can get on.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
New photos of two new chair lifts (three days ago)

ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Stunning photos, Stevs!

Is the sky really that blue??
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.

Yes the sky is really that blue. All pictures are only smaller than original for web purpose except the last one where I used shadows/highlight to accent clouds. You can see more pictures (137 photos) at my website:

http://ept.kg.ac.yu/kopaonik/Kopaonik%20Jesen%2029.Oktobar%20-%2030.oktobar%202005/index.html
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Steves ,
Great photos , will these two new chair lifts be operational this winter ? There doesn't seem to be any progress report , or season opening date , in the Kopaonik tourist web site .
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
snowmobill wrote:
Hi Steves ,
Great photos , will these two new chair lifts be operational this winter ? There doesn't seem to be any progress report , or season opening date , in the Kopaonik tourist web site .

Yesterday (17.12.2005.) was opening cermonial for "Mali Karaman" four chairlift. The second one will be finished at the end of decembar.

There are about 50cm snow now and still snowing. The main season starts today...
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks Stevs.
Good news , will be out there next month.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
snowmobill wrote:
Thanks Stevs.
Good news , will be out there next month.

Have a nice trip and welcome to Serbia and Koaponik Smile
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
kopaonik is nice, but jahorina is better
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I'm going to Kopaonik next week and I see the Pančićev vrh chair lift is still closed. Any news on when it's going to open?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
here is some ski info. its on serbian, if u dont understand something, ask Smile
http://www.skijanje.co.yu/Ski_Info/kop_ski_info.htm
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thanks Zuba! I see it says that the new lift is opening soon (I think I translated uskoro right?). I arrive on the 22nd, what do you think the chances are of it being open by then?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
yes, uskoro means soon, but i havent been on kopaonik for about 9 years and i dont know how does it works. look, there are two lifts that carries skiers to pancicev vrh: one was with one seat which was removed and now they are building new one with four seats on that place, and there is another one with two seats which, i believe, works every day (No. 5 on the ski map, called Centar)
snow report
the lift you are on about opend last week when i was there on the 3rd of feb i think. its very quick but the ques were large but i expect it was because it had just opend
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy