Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

169 or 179 Kung Fujas :~/

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can't make my mind up which will be better for me. I had 169 silencers last year and they felt like a really good length for me. I'm 5' 10" and about 75kg, fairly compitent skiier (level 2 CSIA) Got 170 CX80's as well and want the Kung Fujas for something that i can use in the park/powder and a good general mess about ski.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I would have thought 169 would be a bit short as a pow ski for someone your weight. I'm about 67kg and run 185 as my one do everything ski.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Captainpirateboy, I would say it boils down to personal preference, I'd always recommend testing skis before you buy, its quite an investment to make blind. I love the Kung Fujas and tried a 179 I think, as it was all they had left and was surprised how easy to ski they were but I'm a bit shorter and 5 kilos lighter than you and I generally go for a shorter ski and I think I would have preferred the 169. That probably doesn't help but if you can, try before you buy.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers for the replys. Everything seems to suggest that a 169 would be short for me yet thats what iv used before and never had any problems with it.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I would be looking at the 179 also, check out the atomic coax, little more solid than the kung fuja helps open the ski up for the whole mountain!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy