Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Teacher looking to go skiing...

Poster: A snowHead
Hey there,

Teacher looking to go skiing in Feb half term which is the 12th Feb or going in Easter and easter holidays are 1st April to 18th. Not bothered about where, just want to ski. Let me know if anyone wants to try and get a group together. Razz

Ali
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Snap! I'm a teacher, off the same dates as you. Would be cool to get a group together.

I've only skiied a couple of times so would like to go somewhere where i can go to ski school; other than that I'm open to any suggestions of where to go!

Cheers
Bex
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cool, was thinking possibly going Easter. Where about are u from? Maybe if we can swap facebooks and could try and arrange something?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
alikat077, rswyer, check out here:

http://www.austrian-adventures.com/

They are doing special half term offers for teachers
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
alikat077, hi there. 2 teachers from belfast Ni. Would like to ski with our 3 kids 6, 9 and 11. My wife or 2 girls have not skied, my eldest lad 11 has been twice as have I. Looking something reasonably priced anywhere with a full ski package. Would join in with a group. Heard of anywhere? Cheers Jim
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
bigjim11, Again if you can get yourself to Salzburg, I can thoroughly recommend the link I posted above. They have limited availability (currently 4 rooms free) for the week starting the 12th.

They are slap bang in the middle of the Sportwelt Amadé region with Flachau and Schladming all on the same ski pass (along with many others if you want). And they have good learner slops and progression in the village they are based in.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Cheers Sue. We will look into that.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
How much skiing have people done here?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

How much skiing have people done here?

Puzzled
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

They are doing special half term offers for teachers

have a look at this - too good to miss - but gotta be quick! http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=71465
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I have not done a great deal of skiing but hopefully this time I will be able to progress on to the red runs.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi,

My friends can’t get the same dates off work as me so I’m looking to group up with people either skiing or boarding. I’m a male 33 skier\boarder and I’ve done a week of each and looking to skill up. I’m still a beginner, but hopefully this year I can change that!

If you have spare accommodation organised and are looking for people to share, then drop me pm! I don’t smoke and happy to share accommodation.

Doons Very Happy
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Doons, welcome to Snowheads. snowHead worth looking at the UCPA holidays - excellent for solo skiers, and v good instruction. Also good prices. See http://www.action-outdoors.co.uk/
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I'm not a teacher, but I can only do the half term week (stupid work commitments!). I'm an ex-seasonnaire, it's my first season in England for 5 years and I'm struggling. Depending on where/when/cost, I would be game for a week or so somewhere! Am a ski instructor, so can offer my services in return for gluwein if anyone is interested. Laughing
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
We are arranging a beginners cross-country ski challenge 11th-13th Feb for Slovenia for anybody interested. Fly out Friday with Easyjet, get lessons and equipment hire. Food and party on the Saturday night included. contact liferockslizzie@yahoo.com. Would love to see as many people as possible (as it's Valentine weekend we have lots of singles coming in groups to meet some like minded people!).
snow conditions
Another Teacher - experienced skier more years than I want to admit - wanting to join any group going to a reasonable resort
snow report
still got rooms available!...
latest report
Hello

I am also a teacher. I am in my mid 20's and female. I have been skiing quite a few times but always take a huge break in between so varied ability. I live in London and am very interested in going skiing preferrably easter holidays but also interested in half term (mine is 18th-26th feb).
snow conditions
Hey,

I'm a teacher in London too, early 20s, female and have been skiing quite a bit before. My half term is the same as yours mfcharlton, 18th-26th feb. and want to go somewhere then, or easter. anyone up for it?
ski holidays
hi, i have booked val d'isere from the 14th feb. going to say for at least a month. i have accommodation sorted for 150-200 euro per week per person depending on how many people there is sharing. if anyone is interested i can send on my contact details. i'm 32 year old male skier
snow conditions
Well there are resorts that offer skiing lessons. like in Aspen Colorado, ski resort have ski school.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy