Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Womens Ski Jacket

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
I am a school teacher going on a skiing trip in febuary half term to austria.
I have posted for advice about ski attire and for the last week have been looking online.

I ideally would like a pink ski jacket with all the suggested features:
Waterproof 10,000 max
Breathability 15,000 min
Left arm pocket
plenty of outer and inner pockets
snow skirt
ect, ect.

Can anyone recommend a good jacket in a nice bright pink jacket?
I would like to have a pink jacket and brown salopettes if i can find them!

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Puzzled
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quick google ..........

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doxtasy-Dog-Ski-Jacket-PINK/dp/B004FO9BKM/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1293311013&sr=8-2-fkmr0&tag=amz07b-21 only joking, it just caught my eye

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Surfanic-Womens-Beehive-Jacket-Pink/dp/B004AL3V38/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=clothing&qid=1293311013&sr=8-1&tag=amz07b-21

As for waterproof ratings etc etc I'll leave you to do your own research Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Decente Megan.

It comes with pink as an option (officially "orchid"). My mates had no trouble picking me out in a crowded gondola line! Very Happy

Minor grips: The hood is not big enough to go OVER my helmet. So on a really cold day riding into the wind with blowing snow on a chair, I had to lower my head instead. My older men's jacket has a large enough hood that has a small viser-like tip. That stops any snow from getting to my face!

"Micro-complain" (less significant than the "minor" complain): 1) One less pocket than the men's version. 2) the armpit zip doesn't have a mash liner on the inside. So if you left it open and have a tumble, you might get snow into your ... armpit! Again, the men's version has the mesh liner.

Can you see my dilema? Wink

Functionally, I think the men's version is better value. Howevr, they don't make the men's version small enough me. So I end up writing to Decente to complain about it.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy