Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sailandski

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Am looking at buying some skis I have tested. Has anyone had experience using sailandski.co.uk? Any experiences would be greatly appreciated.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I bought a ski suit for my wife from them a few years ago and had no problems. Their prices do look fairly keen IMO
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Purchased 2 sets of ski's from them as both there shops are local ish to me, my wife has also just bought me some new ski pants for xmas from them also. Neither of us have had any probs, also have freinds who have bought from there over the years again no complaints.

They are a local shop to myslef, and they have been there a long long time, i remember them being there as a kid on my 1st ski trip with the school. And trying to get my mum and dad to get me the dogs dangleys gear from there. But too no avail C & A it was with Campri for me at 14 Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've used them before and were very helpful over the phone. Also everything was sent out quickly. No complaints there!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ernie, they do have two retail outlets as well as the web site, and are great at returns etc, they have been in business for yonks and i am sure they wont let you down snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy