Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne UCPA early January

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
i'm away to la plagne for a week - leave on coach on new years eve to arrive on new years day at resort.

any one know what snowboards UCPA provide in their package - trying to decide weather to take my own. (probably will unless i hear their gear is good)

also, i'll be travelling on my own this time so if anyone else here is going too let me know as it'd be good hook up with others for new years eve.

thanks,

jc
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bythesea, I can't answer about boards but they are partners with Rossignol, all their skis are B2 and B3 Bandits apparently. Send an email to Action Outdoors they're really helpful and I'm sure they'll be able to tell you.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks.

i don't know any thing about rossignol boards. any one know if they do anything decent?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Don't know about their standard of boards, but can confirm that their standard of skis are relatively high with decent pair of rossignol carving and off piste orientated skis prodominately using the Zenith and Bandit range.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
they used rossignols when i was there couple years back. good location right on the piste. they are helpful so if you know what you want, they'll assist where possible. I do notenvy the coach journey though !
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
bythesea, my experience is with skis, and i tend to beleive snowboards are the same/ From my experience they have some decent models, but some pairs are quite "tired". The overall level of the gear is OK, but i'd bring my own. If the conditions are bad, i'd use their kit, and if good, my own.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
thanks for all of your replies - i've decided to take my own gear to be on the safe side.
also i have size 12 boots & so there's also the possibility that they wouldn't have wide boards available (i had that once in norway).

coach journey will be long but i didn't want to risk the airports being closed after the past few weeks fiascos.
i've been very lucky with my flights over the last couple of weeks (they all took off or landed within a day of the airports being closed) & so i didn't want to risk my luck running out.

it's new years eve when i travel so it'll either be a good atmosphere & good laugh or a total nightmare full of pi$$-heads.
fingers crossed. Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy