Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Panic oakley lenses purchase

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Awwwww I could kick myself!

I ordered some lovely new goggles and for the first time got replacement lenses for flat light, I have always struggled in flat light. But I ordered A frame lenses for my Crowbars! D'oh!

Anyone know some where I can get Oakley replacement lenses in the three countries area? I live right on the boarder of Berkshire, Hampshire and Surrey. Tried local glasses shops, snow and rock and about to go for a little drive see what I can do Sad

Anyone have any other ideas? Oh I fly out to France tue morning, maybe gatwick or in resort (les arcs)

Thanks Dave
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ski bartlett is on the uxbridge road. does that help you at all? call them first to find out if they have the lenses though.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Looking round their site doesn't look like they are stocking the lenses. I think I am going to drive out to essex monday (4hr round trip) but really want the lenses!!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
charliwest, go up to London to the Oakley shop. Ski Plus in Navigation Road, Chelmsford do spare Oakley lens.

there's a store locator on the UK website, you could save your self a long trip with some calls (but it will show up shops that sell their glasses as well as goggles. http://uk.oakley.com/dealers
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
charliwest, Speak to Abi at http://www.london-eyewear.co.uk/ great company, dont know when they open though after the holiday. I got mine there and they do a massive range.

Alternatively buy one in resort and stick your lens on eaby - I have A Frame Oakleys and may be able to buy your lens if you get stuck with it, what colour spare lens have you got?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
charliwest, bit late I know but Altimus and Two Seasons, both Located in Reading town centre stock Oakley and I know Altimus also stock replacement lenses! I have some A frames, and am after replacement lenses, if you want to get rid of yours (if you can't return) what lenses are they and how much would you want?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hello all, thanks for the ideas. Ended up in Oakley in Westfield (horrid place today!) only £7 more than I paid online so not bad.
The place I bought them will take them back, I will find out how much postage will cost (also returning a glasses case I didn't need) and then PM you about prices Markymark29 & StevenH72 if your both still interested. Thank you all!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
StevenH72, I'm happy for you to have them, I have a low light lens already, but a bit scratched, interested if you arent.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Markymark29, thanks very much, I appreciate your generosity! I am in desperate need of spare lenses!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy