Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Deux Alpes / La Grave travel problem

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
GrahamN and I will be travelling to La Grave in February. We will arrive at Grenoble station at 6.30am on Saturday the 12th. The buses have all changed this year (even the companies driving to resorts are different). There are no La Grave buses till 11.30 and no buses which stop at the Barrage du Chambon till 10.00, but there is a non-stop Les Deux Alpes bus starting at 7.15.

I emailed a La Grave taxi but they said they do not book short journeys but would try to fit me in if I rang from the bus on the way up. I am worried they will be very busy on a holiday saturday. However I had the idea we could ski in Les Deux Alpes for part or all of the day if there were somewhere to change and leave our baggage. Any ideas? (Or contacts for other taxis).
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Clearly nobody had an answer. Does anyone have easiski's email? Perhaps they could PM me. (What has happened to her she doeesn't seem to have posted for 4 or 5 months Sad
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowball, Easiski doesn't post on the forum any more. You can contact her via her website.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi snowball,

This is Charlotte's website and there is a "mail" link at the bottom of the page.

I have no doubt she can help.

Cheers

Maccaa

http://www.easiski.com/
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hells Bells,

Beat me to it Smile

Maccaa
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy