Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sledgers worse than skiers, boarders or blades

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Found a nice sledgeing field in N Wales.
Kept well out of the way of all the sledges
Built a wee jump for me and my lad to board/ski over.
5 minutes later some mum's n dad's move to join us and send their 5? year for "our bump"
(marked with sledge debris so it was visible) and hurt themselves.
Parents then have a go at us. We'd created our own little zone out of the way.

Aaaarggghhh

Deffo pub time for me now.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Completely agree Sarge.

They're still better than people on snowbikes though!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That's a category I hadn't considered !
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Snowbike haha. Just a device for breaking legs as far as I'm concerned! yours or someone else's Confused
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Having tried a snowbike in Canada, i can confirm they are uncontrollable, but oddly comfortable.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sledging surpasses all other snowsports. It is the holiest of holies and introduces so many people to the wonders of snow. Sledge on.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
SMALLZOOKEEPER, im with you on that !

how about skitching as the worst thing you can do on snow.. i grew up in snow and know two people who got killed doing it ...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
SMALLZOOKEEPER wrote:
Sledging surpasses all other snowsports. It is the holiest of holies and introduces so many people to the wonders of snow. Sledge on.

It's holiness is evident at MK where half the ski slope is given up at peak times for it
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I once let a sledge go so my wife could grab it on one of those little paths in Wengen. As is usual in our marriage she entirely misunderstood me and didn't grab it. It went for miles, down to the top of the innerwengen lift and off down the slalom black that starts there with me pursuing. Took me forever to walk back up.

And yes I realise that this was a silly thing to do.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
narc, Best use for an indoor slope say I. Toofy Grin
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy