Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help! 10/11 Early bird inghams brochure anyone ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've just called inghams to confirm some details for my trip to Banff/Lakelouise in Jan.

She told me the 'ski pack' identified on my invoice was a 6 day lift pass and ski school booking.

Great. So i asked her to confirm that I would receive some free days in relation to the lift pass (as the advert I seen when booking had a promotion on the lift passes. I am sure it was buy 6 and get 2 free (or maybe even 3 free - I can't remember which is why I am seeking help on this Very Happy )

She told me, no - I won't be getting any free days Shocked

Now, I booked this trip in June which was a long time ago, but I am sure that I would not have only booked 6 days of lift passes if I am going to be there for 10 days.

The lady has told me that if I can prove there was a promotion on the lift passes she will do something about it Mad I'm not happy.

Now, I can't find my earlybird inghams brochure to check this - does anyone have one by any chance? And if so - could you check if there was a promotion listed on the lift passes for banff/lake louise?

I am quite upset about this as I really don't have any more money to be spending on this trip Sad
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
v1cky24, I'm pretty sure I have one at home and can post this evening. Are you sure what you saw wasn't a lift pass for say, 6 out of 8 days, which is what they normally do in Canada, ie you can use the lift pass for 6 days in an 8 day period.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cathy, Thank you soo much!

I am not 100% sure what I read. Sad I must have thought that I would get some days free or I would have booked them there and then I think.

I am hoping that the girl on the phone is wrong, although that might be unlikely.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hello vicky.
Just had a look at inghams early bird brochure. Thing is,
no offers on lift pass free days on banff page, but there is an offer
on lake louise page. as you say in your post buy 6 days get 2 extra
days free -if you booked lift pass before 15/11/10. It also says that
the free days are issued in resort, so your pass will only show 6 days.
which resort have you booked at? i would try getting in touch with tri area lift
company, maybe quiz them on this by email or summat.
Anyway i hope you get this sorted out. Have a lovely holiday.
Geoff
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hmmm!! why has my post above come out in such an odd format.
What am i doing wrong, anyone know
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
v1cky24, I pre-booked my 6 day lift pass for Banff with Inghams last year and was surprised when I got one more day free, however it was useless to me as I only had 6 days to ski with, (so I gave the pass onto one of the hotel staff I got on well with!) you might get something, you never know! wink
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
geoffkay, thanks for this, much appreciated!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Vicky, your welcome! Twas no bother as i was studying the very brochure myself sort of at the same time as scanning snowheads,
if you know what i mean?!
Geoff
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I have just got off the phone with them. They made a mistake, I will get my free days after all.

Hallelujah. Very Happy

Thanks for the help with this.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy