Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Montgenevre question - Le Hammeau Des Airelles

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi I am going to Montgenevre on Boxing day (I say going...maybe just sitting in a snowbound traffic jam) and think I will get to resort around lunchtime. I know that MG does a deal on a six day pass giving you 4 hours free on arrival day, but I am sure the appt (Le Hammeau Des Airelles) wont be available to dump kit etc that early in the day (tour op says 4pm). Anyone got any ideas on storing luggage (eg is the ski store suitable??)?

thanks in hope!
Alan Puzzled
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wildsmith,

The main building, where you buy your lift passes (maybe you will already have them but building is very obvious right next to nursery area) has storage facilities.

It's a good walk from the Hammeau area, maybe half a mile - just in case you have to drag your luggage all that way..... Puzzled Puzzled
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You can pay extra (local charge) to have early access to your appartment. We booked this service but then didn't get there as early as expected and they waived the charge.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
neilkav, snowymum, thanks both so much!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
we got to apts about 12:00 with Neilson this year the people on the desk seemed as if they were prepared to stay late and check everyone in
Top tip time, they have 1 taxi/minibus to transfer you from car park to apt, but its only 300m, they suggested load luggage in inibus and walk up, we wasted no time in doing this, and the when at Apts 1 of us checked in while the other got the luggage, this meant we were 2nd in the queue for a room key.
skis rentals were available instantly from twinner 20m away, as they wanted to us sorted early before the rep arrived with block booking.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
cockerhoop, brilliant thanks - it sort of feels like I am having my ski holiday in my head 1 week early!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
6 numbers on wed lottery and you may find me joining you
the mountain cafe at Gontrans wasn't to expensive, we used to do an 11:30 stop for a crepe each(1 acloholic filling Laughing ), soft drink and a liquer coffee and it was about 11 euros
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
You can get your apartment earlier than than normal times (5pm) at this one by paying an official bribe of €45 (from memory). This can be done via your tour op.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy