Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow chains...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Don't think they're going to help much...

snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
adithorp, Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Only a BMW, this is hilarious, wheres the link to the picture?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
saw the whole thread on pistonheads.com, absolutely hilarious. What a male chicken Laughing
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Had to go to Tunbridge Wells in Kent this morning. Roads perfectly swept clean, sun came out briefly, twas like a spring day. Reckon I could have merrily driven around on bald tyres no problem. So, why was everyone crawling around at 12 mph? Maybe because, like me, we were all following a bloke in a 4x4 who had chains on all 4 wheels. Sadly I had to turn off and the photo opportunity passed. Saw loads of cars with snow socks on too... why?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bode Swiller wrote:
we were all following a bloke in a 4x4 who had chains on all 4 wheels. / Saw loads of cars with snow socks on too... why?

I bought em so I will use them mentality

Puzzled
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mine are still in their bag. The A12 was like a breakers yard this morning but my A6 just keeps on pulling through.

Forgot to say, the picture was first posted by a friend of mine on the Flyer forum. I copied it to the 'German storm troopers will shoot you if you don't have winter tyres' thread on here, yesterday and it's gone viral in two days!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Gives us BMW drivers a bad name Laughing . We left Val Thorens at 0800 on Saturday and arrived home (Suffolk) at midnight in our trusty 520d touring (estate) on snow tyres, even without chains on the front rolling eyes .
Would have been earlier if the A12 hadn't been closed at Colchester - jacknifed 4x4s?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

jacknifed 4x4s?

Laughing
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Must be a 1 series thing....

http://youtube.com/v/j6yX70Ce9VY

latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
DAVE 2227 wrote:
Must be a 1 series thing....

"She's an idiot.... Left it in gear" Puzzled

Didnt even look like she tried to get in the car, looked like she was trying to hold it back
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Well the jerk could have just gone outside and given her a push instead of just filming it and posting on Youtube.

rolling eyes
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy