Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

has any one seen the film "the edge of never"

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I would love to hear some reviews if so. I have just finished reading the book which is essentialy about a a extreme ski documentry team filming in chamonix (true story). I read the book in about 4 days and would really recommend it, great storytelling and characters.

If anyone could recommend any other books about skiing that would be great.

Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just started reading this too, jakemanc, about half way through so far. Can't offer any reviews of the film, but will be interested to see what you find...

Cheers
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jakemanc, Saw it at the Kendal Mountain Festival, very moving film.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yep I imported the film from the states when it was released Very Happy

Produced by Bill Kerig It is a movie with many stories within the main story. The original ideal came from Glen Plake but Bill made it into so much more.

Well well worth several viewings.

Bill is making a new film

http://www.getreadytoflyfilm.com/

and looking for contributions. The teaser is worth viewing.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
THe IOC's decision on womens ski-jumping in 2009 was laughable, as was their decision to postpone the decision again in October. Let's hope they see sense and can draw their snouts out of the trough long enough to see that the world has changed since women were excluded from paticipating in sports because of "Medical Concerns"
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Richard_Sideways,
Quote:

"Medical Concerns"

You have to laugh otherwise you would cry, That interview proved just how out of touch the IOC is with the real world
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy