Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

£150 for chalet board in La rossiere

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone seen this:
http://www.igluski.com/la-rosiere/chalet-balcons-de-la-rosiere_p26801?holidayid=28290795?referrersiteid=154

Still being advertised so I'm assuming it's still available. Fantastic offer.

Is this a sign of things to come this season?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
amazing deal. I didnt think i could afford a ski holiday this year but i have seen a few deals like this now dotted around so maybe i can, lets hope they are still like this in February
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oh, you mean pay £150?

wink
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Manchester is killing it on the late deals - Xmas in Austria for cheaper than a big night out.

http://www.igluski.com/saalbach/hotel-central_p20949?holidayid=28288933&referrersiteid=154
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

lets hope they are still like this in February

I wouldn't bank on it.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
pam w wrote:
Quote:

I wouldn't bank on it.

Why not?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
fatbob wrote:
Manchester is killing it on the late deals - Xmas in Austria for cheaper than a big night out.

http://www.igluski.com/saalbach/hotel-central_p20949?holidayid=28288933&referrersiteid=154

Not a bad deal is it!!!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ricklovesthepowder, Christmas and New Year have seen masses of spare capacity as people have decided to stay home at first because of unappealing dates / durations with Xmas and NY's days falling on Saturdays and now due to travel chaos. Feb pretty well booked already.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ctskifam wrote:
Ricklovesthepowder, Christmas and New Year have seen masses of spare capacity as people have decided to stay home at first because of unappealing dates / durations with Xmas and NY's days falling on Saturdays and now due to travel chaos. Feb pretty well booked already.

Even outside of the school hoidays? When will the cheapest time to go be then?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
The first two weeks of February (ending 13th I think) won't be as busy as the rest of the month (I'm talking France here - can't speak for the others). But they are still pretty popular - one of the disadvantages of Christmas is unpredictable snow. And very short days. But you should get a reasonable last minute deal provided you're flexible.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
ChrisWo wrote:
Oh, you mean pay £150?

wink

Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
pam w wrote:
The first two weeks of February (ending 13th I think) won't be as busy as the rest of the month (I'm talking France here - can't speak for the others). But they are still pretty popular - one of the disadvantages of Christmas is unpredictable snow. And very short days. But you should get a reasonable last minute deal provided you're flexible.

I can go any time after the last day on Jan, so from Feb 1st up until April, but i dont want to go that late. The first 2 weeks on Feb are looking good.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
pam w wrote:
Quote:

I wouldn't bank on it.

I watched the prices and the availability of seats on the planes and they still had seats few days ago , I do not remember other years being like that,
of course, it is possible that in the previous years -once I booked mine I never looked again
I have got a feeling though that there will be lots of offers,
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Snowdrop, i will be booking last minute and im sure there will be some good deals the first 2 weeks in Feb.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Ricklovesthepowder, I think you can pretty much bank on deals on the weeks of 19th and or 26th March.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy