Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where to drink around Chester

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I know a few of you told me you lived around the area, I am no longer in Chester, but in Hawarden now. I have been working very long nights this past week and now the weekend is here and I don't know what to do with myself. Don't really know anyone in the area but need to get out of the house and find some nightlife, where do 23 year olds hang out around here? I am trying to get relocated back into Chester, but if that happens it won't be until after January probably.

Are there any bus options from Chester to the outskirts of Hawarden (near airfield) or are cabs my only choice if I have enjoyed myself a little too much to drive home?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
americanskier, Well I was just about to suggest Telfords Warehouse but not sure if it would suit a 20 something Confused However, it often has live music and a decent atmosphere.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
americanskier, Chester is really busy at the weekends so if you just went into the City Centre you would soon find plenty of places to drink (just follow all the drunken hen night girls to know where it's at Wink ). I dont get out in Chester often (live 20 miles away). Good luck.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sorry, just seen this.... Watergate street's pretty good for bars and the like. Don't know about transport options, but there should be a pretty frequent bus service?

Push comes to shove, gimme a call - we've got a few bars worth visiting over here in Wales-land!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy