Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Monitor your skiing - wristop computer for sale

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've received an unwanted present that may be of interest to snowheads. It's a top of the range Suunto Observer Wristop Computer. It functions as a watch/barometer/compass/altimeter/timer. It is in perfect mint condition. New purchase price is typically around £265 including VAT. I've put it on e-bay with a starting price of £75. It will be supplied with its original box, user manual and a free replacement battery change kit. See http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5001957527

The manufacturer's blurb states:

Suunto Observer measures your vertical ascents and descents, as well as the total number of runs skied and shows all that easily with one press of a button. It provides you with reliable information on barometric pressure and temperature and functions as a digital compass. Additionally, it has a calendar, clock, dual time display, and a stopwatch.

Packed with features that will satisfy even the most demanding user, the extremely shock-resistant Suunto Observer is a perfect tool for even the toughest athletic challenges. As well as functioning as a wristwatch the Suunto Observer gives you:

Altimeter: Altitude, vertical speed, logbook function with quick-access button, memory capacity 99 logs, history memory, alti/baro lock, temperature compensation

Barometer: Sea level pressure, absolute pressure, weather trend indicator, temperature, automatic 4-day barometric memory, alti/baro lock

Compass: Bearing, cardinal bearing, bearing tracking, North-South arrow, declination setting

Chronograph: Calendar, 3 alarms, dual time, stopwatch with 99 split/lap times

Top-of the-line model - titanium housing with titanium elastomer strap (75 g)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5001957527
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy