Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New online ski hire for Glenshee

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Everyone.

Just thought I would let everyone know that you can now book ski hire online for Glenshee. I own a skiing website, SkiAssistant.com, and have created a page to hire ski and snowboard equipment from "Cally Ski Hire Ltd" online before you head for the hills.

http://www.skiassistant.com/cally-ski-hire.html

I came up with the idea when I went up skiing one day last year with some friends and they needed to hire skis. It was a perfect day for skiing, and a weekend so the place was mobbed. Anyway, we were a little late in leaving and all the rental places we tried had run out of boots to fit one of my friends. So instead of spending the day on the slopes we had to turn round and head home.

The idea is that you can book your skis by noon the day before and they will be ready to pick up on your way to Glenshee. It should save time in queues when you pick up and avoid the worry of the shops being sold out.

I was hoping you could help me spread the word and maybe give me some feedback if you use the service and let me know what you think? You can contact me at email@skiassistant.com.

Hope it is useful!

Cheers,
Gregor
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Are you anything to do with Bridge of Cally Ski Hire that now appears to be a Fishing Tackle/Book Shop?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes. Cally Ski Hire Ltd's former location is now a Fishing Book shop. They have moved just round the corner. A few people have asked if they had closed down, but they opened last weekend and will be open throughout the season as normal.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Glad to hear it. When i switched from Skiing to Snowboarding about 16 years ago, Cally Ski Hire was one of the places i hired from while i was learning. So good to hear your still going strong. Hope you have a busy season. If i know anyone who needs Ski/Board hire, i'll point them in your direction.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Much appreciated!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy