Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

wanted cheap package holiday to Courmayeur

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi anyone offer any cheap deals to Courmayeur, looking for package either 16th or 23rd January for one week prefer flying from doncaster but any northern airport will be ok. Just me and adult daughter.......
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
two threads?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
not any more, I just binned the other.

andybabes, just one thread per topic please, pick the most appropriate forum and stick with it Wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ok .......no offers
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
andybabes, I haven't come across any snowheads who do holidays in Courmayeur. Are you dead set on going there? if you're looking for a last minute deal you get more choice if you have a fairly open mind about destination.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
pam w, we fancied the resort having travelled to nearby la thuile but would go anywhere really but money tight and don't want to gave to mess about booking everything separately ..... Transfers
Flights etc
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
andybabes, all the major TOs go there. If you're not fussed about which hotel, hold out for a late deal. Most of the hotels are a bus ride away from the lifts though (either the gondolas at Dolonne or Val Veny or the big old cable car in the centre of town). It's a great resort and definitely worth a visit. The ski area is small but quite varied and the mountain huts are some of the best I've ever encountered.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

money tight and don't want to gave to mess about booking everything separately ..... Transfers
Flights etc

then your best bet is, as queen bodecia says, to hold out for a late deal - maybe courmayeur, but best to have an open mind when it comes to late deals. Might depend a bit on the snow cover at the time. I always fancied Courmayeur, but people seem to have polarized opinions about it. Some people dislike having to go up and down in a gondola but that wouldn't bother me.

If money is tight a catered chalet might be better than a hotel - where every cup of coffee or glass of wine with dinner will go on the bill.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
pam w, it is possible to ski down to the gondola base station at Dolonne, but it is still a bus ride from all but two of the hotels there. Most of the bigger hotels in Courmayeur run their own minibus services to and from the lifts.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy