Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

evolution2 in Val d'Isère

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Going to Val d'Isère in January with a group and looking to book 2 hours a day private lessons for a couple of us with evolution2 and wondered if anyone had a recommendation of a particular instructor to try and ask for.

Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If it helps here is the list of instructors http://www.evolution2.com/tignes/equipe/2010_equipe_gb.htm
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've been recommended Mountain Masters in Val
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the replies both of you.

Mountain Masters only seem to do half day privates, not by the hour.
We had looked at Newgen as well but they were quite a lot more expensive per hour for privates than evolution2.

Anyone have knowledge/experiance of particular instructors at evolution2 in ValD
I
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Elmer, can't answer your last question, but have used Evo2 in Tignes and La Ros following recommendation and was impressed with them.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
My daughter had lessons with Evo2 in Tignes a couple of years ago and I thought they did a great job. Same company ethos at whichever resort I suppose.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Before my wife had lessons with Kev i had those anoying waits at the bottom of the piste for her to catch-up. He gave her tons of confidence that in my book is more important then any techique gems.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
PP, +1 for Kev
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
He seems to be listed in the Tignes team though not in the Val d'Isère team. I'll drop him an email to see if he also teaches in Val D, thanks.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Elmer, Kev was in Tignes when I had my lesson. Alternatively Gavin at TDC who is also Tignes
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy