Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Mountaineering / Touring Kit - Trab TourRando Light & Dynafit ST's - review

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Recently changed from Volkl SnowWolf's with Fritschi Freerides to:

Trab Tour Rando Light with Dynafit ST Vertical bindings.

Based on 3 trips so far this season.

The combination is significantly lighter than the old set up. The Dynafit bindings (for use with boots fitted with inserts) take a moment or two to get used to but it's getting quicker! The 3 positions for the heel lift are good and it's easy to change using the pole. There's no irritating clack-clack on each stride as with the Fritschi's.

The ski have been out about 3 times this season both off-piste and a bit on the pistes at Courchevel. They have good flotation despite having gone down from 170cm to 164cm (I'm 172cm). In powder feel excellent. On hard snow they gripped well with no chatter.

I'm looking forward to some good tours this winter on them.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy