Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Intuition Liners/Palau Liners

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Mainly for Colin/CEM, but others feel free to chip in!

Does one need footbeds for Intuition or Palau liners?

Its just that today I sunk my feet into a pair of FullTilt High Fives with Intuitions, and they felt lush - no footbeds either. I can imagine once the heat molding is done, it will feel even better! But as I have a relatively higher-than-normal arch, I was wondering if I would be compromising too much without a footbed.

So if I had a new Palau or Intuition liner fitted to existing boots, do I really need footbeds?

Thanks!! Feel free to chip in those who wear FullTilts or already have Intuition/Palau liners!

Gracias! Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
psbbst, you need footbeds
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
you don't "need" footbeds with them but the fit/performance will not be the same without them, so highly recomended, especially as you have a higher arched foot, the footbed will spread the load over the whole foot, without one you are standing on the heel and ball of foot and nothing in between
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Is that what can cause an ache on the outside of the foot (in line with the arch)? I have full tilts with intuitions and whilst they are very comfy sometimes when riding a long drag lift I would get an ache in that spot.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy