Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

how much should i expect to pay

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
well in three weeks time i be having my first night in val d'isere Smile but im wondering for my budget purposes what should i expect to pay for booze, dicks tea bar, folie douche and the likes or whats the average sort of prize
cheers
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
"whats the average sort of prize"

What do you normally end up with when you go out on the pull?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Can't remember the bars i went in a few season (back when it was a Euro for a quid) but €6-8 for a pint was about right then. There was a great little bar just off the main area at the foot of the nursery slopes in town that was doing two-for-ones in the evening. Everywhere's expensive - get tanked up on beer from the offy before you head out then take it easy in the pubs....
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
sorry i meant price
and thankyou very much it will definatly be drinks b4 we go out at those prices
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
boogwa, big baggy cargo pants... fill up all the pockets with stubby little beers. Dancing is more tricky but you'll impress the girls and save a fortune at the same time. Working out how to deal with the empties can be an issue though.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy