Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FREE Accomodation Italy dec26-jan 7th 4* hotel apartment.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Have a 4* hotel apartment booked in garda Italy from dec 26 to jan 07, however i have a problem as i was planning to hire a car to get to my favourite ski resorts but this has proved impossible as i only have a visa debit card and all of the hire companies only accept credit cards.

So my offer is this;free accomodation and ski guiding to anyone who can hire the car (cost approx £150 week).I will share the cost of fuel.

The Hotel apt is based in garda on lake garda and is set in a stunning park overlooking the lake, there is a local ski resort a 15 min drive away at monte baldo , it is stunning with spectacular views across the lake but there are only 7 pistes and they are mainly reds so its ok for a single day trip only.
The plan would be to travel to the following ski resorts;
Maddona di campiglio- beutifull traditional italian resort over 100kms of piste (1 hr away)
bellamonte- alpe di lusia - very pretty resort some of the nicest intermediate runs iv,e ever seen (1hr 15min)
canazei - great resort on the sella ronda (525kms piste) (1hr 30 min)
selva val gardena - world cup downhill venue with the famous saslong a & b runs (525kms piste). (1hr 45 min).

I,m a 39 year old advanced snowboarder, i speak italian and have worked as a ski guide on the sella ronda. I have lived in italy for 5 years so i know my way around, day trips to Verona, Venice and Milan would also be possible.

You would have to make your own way to the hotel, i would be happy to share/do most of the driving.

Anyone interested my email is simonc2311@hotmail.co.uk CHEERS.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snoopyboarder - i have emailed you!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy