Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Your Boy In Action

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I was at Beaver Creek, Colorado last week, filming (still and video) the men's World Cup, and made a point to capture British ski racer Ed Drake so I could post it up here at SnowHeads for you guys to see. This was him competing in the SuperG. He finished 44th, in an extremely difficult course that took out almost the entire American team. Ed's a talented skier. Enjoy!

snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
FastMan, nice of you to be so considerate. Ed is a really nice guy, and came to a snowHeads event last year.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
PS: 2nd photo - his shins aren't parallel wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
rob@rar wrote:
PS: 2nd photo - his shins aren't parallel wink

Wondered if someone would notice that! wink
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Have a gander at the first pic - I think he is attempting what used to called a Double Daffy when I was at the height of my freestyle career - good trick for a bloke called Drake (groan)
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rob@rar, Hmmmmm... He's probably at 70+mph on white concrete . . . I bet it's quite difficult to keep your shins parallel and not s**t yer-sen at the same time in those conditions wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Masque, indeed, hence my smiley. I think the pursuit of degree-accurate parallel shins is a fool's errand. Provided both skis are being used effectively I can't see a problem if the skis are tipped to marginally different angles.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
rob@rar, I think the only time my shins are ever parallel is when I'm on the pan . . . agreed, trying to force a body's bio-dynamic into a fixed concept of 'correct' is a fools errand and I consider it dangerous if it takes a joint(s) into stress.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
red 27, I spotted the daffy - just awaiting the rocking spreadeagle over a camel hump.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
FastMan, I have PM'd you about photos
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy