Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Think I now own a part share in TK MAXX

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Or at least should considering the amount I have spent there today!!! Embarassed

Following my post about what I will need for my first skiing holdiay (thanks to those who replied Little Angel ) I drove an hour to the nearest TK MAXX to try to kit myself out with the basics. Seeing skiing is a second hobby to an even more expensive hobby (a horse) the idea was to spend as little as possible! I'm proud to say I didn't go mad but it still cost more than I had hoped but at least I've come home happy! Got myself a nice jacket, two pairs of trousers, some gloves, a set of under layers, ski socks and some goggles (although wasn't sure if I will need these as unlikely to be moving at much speed haha?). I'm not going to be the most stylish person on the slope but hopefully I'll be warm! Have I forgotten anything?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Millie10, a second pair of gloves for when your first pair are drying out Wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Millie10, One pair of trousers should have been enough, then again you are a laydee. I like to have a change of base layer midweek to keep the smell down. A spare pair of gloves is a good idea as if you lose one they cost a fortune in resort. Your goggles are essential to prevent your eyes drying out & protect against U.V. & glare. Enjoy your holiday, you will probably become addicted and Dobin will become dog meat. Evil or Very Mad
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Lechbob! Leave my poor horse alone! lol. Hoping to be able to juggle two hobbies as horse riding keeps me pretty fit and if I have to give up one it will be skiing Crying or Very sad

And I did need two pairs ... mainly because they were both pretty and I can't make decisions haha Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Millie10 wrote:
Lechbob! Leave my poor horse alone! horse riding keeps me pretty fit

I remember two fit welsh girls in Neiderau & met one again in Tignes. Hope to see you in Lech in your pretty pants.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Lech?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Millie10 wrote:
Lech?
My favourite resort. Cool
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy