Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Need help with Elan skis !!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

I was thinking about Elan skis for a while now as my family and friends who ride on Elans are really happy with them. Done some research and it looks like Elan Wave Spice are something I should go for.

Would appreciate any help and feedback if any of you guys had a chance to check them out !!! Thanks Smile
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That specific ski I can't comment on but the rest of my family are/will be on Elans.
Son is on SLX
Daughter on Speed Majic and wife just got a pair too.
I'm on the look out for some GSX for me.

I really do think their Wave technology works, their skis hold a great edge but have the longtitudinal flex that you want.

We are fans.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Lete, I'm an Elan fan, am currently on my second pair. I've tried the Wave Spice and it was a little wider than I had been skiing at the time, but it went where I pointed it and was fine to ski on-piste. I think the extra width than the Wave Magic I had been on, made it better on less firm conditions, like spring slush! than the narrower WM's and although I didn't try it I would imagine that you would get more float on powder too than the WM's used to give. I'm currently on a set of Magfire 78 Ti's that I was given as a pressie.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thank you for your help rungsp, and Megamum, . Much appreciated !

I agree on the flex technology, most feedbacks from skiers are very positive.
I will have a chance this season to try Elans Crystal Magic, but I think they might be too light for me. I ski for years now but the luck of a good technique holds me down a bit. I will try to fix it this year and invest in lessons. I would also like to find good skis that could help me with this. I am confident skier and really enjoy red pistes but would like to get out there more. Do you think guys you could suggest something else for me?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy