Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What Colour Ski Pants...

Poster: A snowHead
Dear All,

I am thinking about getting some of these nice North Face Ski pants, but my dilema is what colour?

I did want some baby blue pants, but now Im thinking Orange may be the way forward?? BTW my jacket is a nice black Arc Teryx Sidewinder! (nice!)

http://uk.thenorthface.com/tnf-uk-en/activity/snowsports/men/trousers/men-s-monte-cargo-pant-1.html?colour=592#item=men's_monte_cargo_pant_1

What does everyone think?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Orange are only available in XL now in case you hadn't realised.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
oh no i saw that and thats just fine and dandy for me!! (boo-hoo!)
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1286568/WORLD-CUP-2010-How-36-stunning-models-posing-Holland-fans-gatecrashed-World-Cup-beer-ad.html
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Black all the way for me to be honest.

I also think men should not ski in orange pants, unless they are 19 and French or Italian Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Green is the new black if you are not wearing any green this season you are so last year dear
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hmm green could be good too
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
woody, The brown is good color
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I have been in Yellow pants for the last 20 years Sad I know, but with to many yellow pants around now I have gone Red Puzzled
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
volcom gigi ruf pink or dayglo yellow light up a dull day on the slopes
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
woody, I think my fave is the green. Brown, black are way too dull to go with a black jacket. Yellow is probably a bit OTT and the blue passable. Definately the green IMO.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I like bright pants with a dark jacket Very Happy Orange is just so last year tho Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
my lime green ones arrived today. very tasty
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Wow so many comments.

I already have a pair of burton brown pants and also black ones. So something a little more lively is required

clearly orange is last season so green may be the way forward, although i see myself as more of a baby blue person like these ones...

http://www.snowandrock.com/westbeach-men's-upper-levels-pant/snowboard-pants/ski-snowboard-outdoor-sports/fcp-product/14253
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Black or green...

Orange is 2 years ago

Red is instructors only

Yellow only if you are skiing on your civil partnership ceremony honeymoon.

Brown or blue would just clash tastelessly
snow conditions
My pants are officially swamp coloured (even before I get to any steep bits).
latest report
Hate to say it, but all my pants are technically snowboard pants; they just have a better range of colours. If you want to get decent photos near any rocks/trees/bushes then I'd suggest avoiding black/brown/grey/olive, especially if you have a black jacket.

It's all about contrast, dahhhling. Little Angel
snow conditions
woody, those pale blue ones are a good colour and are light and bright enough to go just fine with black. The bright green ones are also very good.
snow report
Get black Arc' pants for true ninja styling Cool
ski holidays
woody, Yep, I like the baby blue ones too.
snow report
spyderjon, only ninjas look like ninjas dressed all in black. Everyone else just look like undertakers.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy