Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Offsprings Ski Passes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
When do they start paying for their own? Daughter just turned 18, son 17 in January, and I have just paid for their seasons pass this year, will they pay for their own next year? Still waiting for them to buy a round in the bar as well Confused

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 8-12-10 21:09; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Fogliettaz, when you tell them they have to. Man up and get on with it. Laughing
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Lizzard, Yes I know but usually it comes down to "didn,t I do well in my exams, what are you going to buy me" I suppose that they will continue to holiday with us while we subsidise them!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
When you don't take them on holiday with you?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Fogliettaz, isn't the reward for doing well in exams a college place or a better job? They think they're sitting exams for your benefit? Puzzled
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ours started when they were earning - so after graduation and into a job. But that would just have been for a week or couple of weeks at a time I think, although I believe the younger son did have a season pass one year as he was able to get out quite a bit. If they took themselves off on ski trips while they were students they self-funded those although maybe I might have given a contribution in an envelope at Christmas or birthday.
Sometimes if the one from America is over with us at Christmas, and his birthday is 23rd December, then we have bought his lift pass for his holiday - his wife probably buys hers and they sort everything else out themselves.
Unless they are working, or have one of those lovely trust funds then you are probably paying for it one way or the other in any case.
Just take a deep breath and pay up. After all skiing is not compulsory is it.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You are still paying for them at 18?????????? I was hoping to get them sweeping chimneys before they become snotty teenagers. You are telling me there is no hope
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy