Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hotel Brunerie LDA

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone seen inside since it has been renovated for this season?

I'm out there over New Year and I wondered if it has been improved much.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They binned all the carpets and a lot of the furniture, from what we could see of the contents of the skips. Not been in though.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You'll be arriving as we're going no doubt extremenik, don't worry we won't mess it up too much in that week Laughing

This is the company that have taken over. http://www.hotels-altitude.com/fr/index-hiver.php and it's been interesting that they've had their PR person on Tripadvisor replying to old negative comments about the place saying that it will be improved... http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g196707-d314339-Reviews-Brunerie_Hotel-Les_Deux_Alpes_Isere_Rhone_Alpes.html
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hard to make it worse.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I don't know what it was like before, but the rooms and communal areas were all really well decorated and smart. New carpets and furniture in most places.

We had a few issues with the international kids club, and wine on the first night, but I think we were victim to being guinea pigs on the first real week of opening. They were a tad disorganised to start off with (Jnr was late for ski school his first 3 days), but got better as the week went on. No doubt they'll be running like clockwork by now!

The hotel manager is very funny, not sure he means to be, very rarely speaks English (no problem with that), but everyone always seemed to understand what he meant.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy