Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Valentines Night in St Anton

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone recommend a decent restaurant for 3 couples in St Anton on St Valentines night.....we're staying in the Rundeck, is that any use??....and how close to town are we?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Rundeck's right in the middle of town, only a short walk from the Galzig/Rendl bahns. As for restaurants, can't really help you with that one as being a seasonnaire there working in chalets I've very rarely eaten out. Guests have recommended Maximillians towards the Nasserein end of town, or the Museum although that is pricy. I've eaten at ArlRock at the end of last season which was good and they've just opened a Thai restaurant there this season which is supposed to be good, quite fancied trying it out but as I'm no longer in Anton due to breaking my ankle the day I arrived in resort, supposedly for the season, it's going to have to wait.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not sure if they are running the Stube Restaurant this season (last season only operated on Thursdays) .

It was widely regarded as the best place in the valley with awarded 15 gault-millau

It is a set menu.

http://www.gault-millau.at/areas/Restaurantsuche/search/?sent=1&show_details=&name=&category=Hotel&region=T&plz_ort=

http://www.brunnenhof.net/english/home.html
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The Museum is excellent.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
dazman, Hazienda is brilliant, see attached link, highly recommended and will be there weekend before!

http://www.hazienda.at/start.htm
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Museum gets an excellent reputation as does the Italian restaurant in the wellness centre. You could also consider hospitz alm in St christoph, which would involve a 5 min taxi and a bit of damage to the plastic. Alternatively the burger bar at the start of the main St (nr bar Cuba) does an excellent burger
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy