Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Join our group! Morzine, France - January 15th, 2011

Poster: A snowHead
There is one place left now available in a solo skiing / boarding group heading for Morzine in the French Alps, w/c January 15th. You’ll be staying in a large, modern and very comfortable chalet a few hundred metres from the main lifts, and close to everything in the heart of village life, joining 5 men and 5 women who can't wait to hit the pistes.

Price is £389 for catered. There are no rip off single traveller surcharges either!

This is the third solo ski group I’ve been involved with, (twice in 2010 season), and it was a great success all round. Everyone was a solo traveller, not having met before, but it was a great mix, we all had a bundle of fun enjoying a plenty of laughs, lots of skiing in the huge Portes du Soleil region, and taking in some of the fantastic après ski Morzine has to offer. Another benefit is that transfers from the nearest airport, Geneva are quick : only about an hour and most airports in the UK fly there. So you’ll be in resort before you know it.

If this is your first solo holiday you may be a little hesitant, but don’t fret, I was in your boat last season and made many new friends and had one of the best ski holidays in my life. We’ll all make you very welcome and you’ll not regret taking the plunge in joining us. If you’ve done a solo group before, come join us, you’ll have a great holiday I promise!

Email skipartyfun@gmail.com for more details.

Very Happy

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 12-01-11 14:33; edited 3 times in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just a minor whiff of porcine product?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oink oink!!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Must be, looks like the OP is hiding in a cave somewhere close to OBL! Come back SkiPartyFun, and defend yourself!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bacon? I wouldn't say no! Doorstep brown bread, tomatoes, lettuce and HP sauce... great après après-ski hangover cure, right? ;o)

ps OBL says مرحبا‎
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
SkiPartyFun wrote:
Bacon? I wouldn't say no! Doorstep brown bread, tomatoes, lettuce and HP sauce... great après après-ski hangover cure, right? ;o)

ps OBL says مرحبا‎

Prefers HP to Tomato catsick, so gets my vote, has the Chalet got a name? and £299, what does that get me? If I was young enough to come?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
lightningdan you're never too old to ski and have some fun!

The chalet is called Verjus and £299 would get you very comfortable environment and bed for a week in a prime located modern chalet, with free access to all of the chalet's facilities. Best of all, just for you I'll chuck in a bacon butty with all the trimmings and lashings of HP sauce. Oh and a beer or two. Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm looking to go somewhere that week as a solo skier, can you tell me if there are places still available?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hey. I'm already booked in to go to Morzine that week and would be very interested in finding someone to ski with for a few days as I will be on my own so if anyone goes please let me know!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hey Millie10, you can ski with me and my group that week!

Email me your contact info on skipartyfun@gmail.com and we'll arrange a meet up in Morzine!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I am defintily try to join!! i am calculating all my budget right nw lol so excited
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thank's SkiPartyFun, although I'm probibly going to be too rubbish for your level Sad lol but will email you closer to the time to arrange a meet Smile
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Great news risk112! Oh and Millie10, don't worry you're probably better than you think. Contact me anyway and we'll meet up and go from there. snowHead
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
There's still some places left and I've the opportunity to make the week a catered one for £389.

Drop me a line if you could be interested!

Email skipartyfun@gmail.com for more details. Very Happy
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Steve Burgan, have you found a place yet?
ski holidays
Hiya,

This is a bit short notice, but a few of my friends have cancelled and we were looking for a week in January. Can you tell me more about the Morzine Area please?
snow report
Hey gekidd,

Morzine, France is part of Les Portes du Soleil, a large region of the Alps (Chablais Alps) encompassing thirteen resorts between Mont Blanc in France and Lake Geneva in Switzerland. The region offers 650 km of marked pistes and about 201 lifts in total, spread over 14 valleys and about 400 square miles. The range is huge with a good mix of runs, something for everyone.

The town has everything you'd expect for a renowned Alpine resort, with all sorts of shops, a local market, restaurants, cafés and takeaways.

The après ski is excellent too, with some cracking bars with great music and lively atmosphere, and if you like to party hard, there are two nightclubs Discotheque le Paradis and L'Opera.

Email skipartyfun@gmail.com if you want some more information.
snow conditions
gekidd, check your account I sent your more info as requested!

Cheers

skipartyfun@gmail.com
snow report
Still have a few places left, if anyone is interested?

email me: skipartyfun@gmail.com
snow report
Can recommend the chalet (if my recommendation means anything to anyone). Quiet location, yet in the middle of town (next door to Cafe Chaud, which is nice....)
SkiPartyFun, I take it you know Ian. Do I know you......? Puzzled

Joe.
latest report
Hey Joe

Yes I know Ian, and yes the chalet is great, so thanks for your thumbs up.

I'm not sure if we've met, when did you last stay at Verjus?
snow conditions
Yes I am interested could you email me more details please? SLALOMSKIBOY
my email addy is SLALOMSKIBOY399@yahoo.co.uk
snow report
Hi, i'm interested in joining you. I'm a solo skier probably around intermediate level. Could you please send me some more details too? ..... Edge.Khalid@gmail.com

Also, what other costs are there? Ski Hire? Lift Pass? etc ... Thanks, Az
snow conditions
deleted

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Sat 30-06-12 19:35; edited 2 times in total
latest report
There's ONE chalet place left available for a woman sharing a twin room, in a group of 5 women and 5 men. First come first served!

Email skipartyfun@gmail.com for more details.
ski holidays
Hey skipartyfun, is the offer still there that if I email you I may be able to join in with some skiing?
ski holidays
Millie10, yes of course you can join our group for skiing, drop me an email on skipartyfun@gmail.com and we'll sort something out!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy