Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fitness DVD

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Apologies if this has been asked a guzillion times before, but a brief forum search turned up nothing.

The wife and I are finding it hard to get out of the house to get any training done this year. Children, eh!?! Does anyone know of a good fitness DVD? Something with a plan would be good (e.g. week 1 do this, in week 2 do this, etc). Also, being "gay-boarders" something that isn't too ski focused would be good.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
m00958, there are loads of Pilates-style ones around, which might be good.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
m00958, check out bodyrock.tv and workout to some of the vids, wink
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
not a dvd, but some ideas about what to concentrate on here. hth
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have tried a few and there are only a few I use regularly. Cindy Crawford The Next Challenge, 20 mins squats, lunges etc then sit ups and upper body weights, I rarely do all the weights as they are pretty long but the rest is good. I also like Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, this is hard but it's only 20 minutes, you're supposed to do it every day for a month but I do it 3-4 times a week. I also have a Pilates which is great but isn't aerobic at all so you would really need to combine it with something else, I think it's called 10 Minute Solutions. I wouldn't worry about getting one with progression, most decent ones have easier versions of the exercises and you just put more effort in as you get fitter.

I also cycle to work and find that exercise you can fit in to your life is the best. I go through stages of going to the gym or exercising at home but I always cycle to work.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
check out www.strongskier.com/skiexercisedvd.html by anja bolbjerg, ex world cup moguls skier. Good programme you can do at home, with 2 levels each of 4 weeks. It certainly hits all the right sking muscles
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy