Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Long weekend boarding trip without breaking the bank

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone got any suggestions about where we should go for a 4 or 5 night stay in Mid March that is within a 2 hour drive of a ryanair (i.e cheap flight cost ) airport which could be Turin/Milan or Memmingen . Flights are all about £50-£100 return .We are good snowboarders so need a resonably large and challenging area but being in our forties do like a long lunch so need some decent mountain restaurants .
We have kicked the back bottom out of France so Switzerland or Austria is our preferred area .Looking to pay about £60 a night for hotel B+B .
I can find no hotels in Ischgl , Verbier or Zermatt that can match our needs .Any ideas would be appreciated .
cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Innsbruck
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ryanair to salzburg, bus to train station then then train to zell am see or transfer by vorderegger http://www.vorderegger.at/db_downloads/Salzburg-AE_Wi_10-11_neu.pdf or holiday shuttle
You can get a b and b there from about 25-30 euros a head by searching official website for your date http://www.zellamsee-kaprun.com/winter/accomodation/online_booking_rooms/en/

Alternatively use the same transfer company to saalbach and stay there
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
gwatts10, Cervina from Turin - that'll give you access to Zermatt too.

Plenty of cheap hotels there, you should get a 4 nighter OK - I know I have in the past.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hey red27; i'm trying to find hotels cervinia for short break with no joy, where have you stayed?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
cbowls30, oh god - that's a memory test... One was the sertorelli and the other (when I was poorer) was a 2* right in town near the chait lift called ... Serenella (thank you google)

One was €30 a night, t'other 130 -

Great resort - and with the Swizz side too it's one of the worlds best ski areas.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

i'm trying to find hotels cervinia for short break with no joy, where have you stayed?

If my memory serves me correctly, we once did a short stay at somewhere called the Perroquet.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Try Pila brilliant park and good prices handy from Turin.

We went with Pilsski give her a ring and I bet she can do something for you.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Slight;y bias but Ski Amadé... 45min from Salzburg and loads of areas easy to get to.... BnB can be found from between 25 - 30 EUR (based on 2 sharing) half-board can be grabbed for under €40 per night too!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
gwatts10, Contact the man above. Ski Amade is a great area and I wish we had a Salzburg service near us.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Frosty the Snowman, so do we - you are welcome anytime! snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy