Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

POC receptor add ons

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello all, I have been trying to pick a helmet for a while now, and finally think I would like the Receptor+ but I would like the audio add on to go with it.
I have emailed poc and they assure me you can buy either the + with audio or the audio separate, but can't tell me where from, they direct me to the reseller or distributor. Or I can buy it separate, again reseller or distributor.
Does anyone know where I can buy them together or the audio alone, I am yet to find them on a website in europe and have shot a few emails off to resellers but nothing positive back so far Sad
Can someone please help me?
Thanks
Dave
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
charliwest, there's a POC shop in Chamonix. The staff there are very cheery and helpful and I'm sure they'd be willing to post to you.

270 Rue Doct Paccard, 74400 Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, France

+33 4 50 58 90 79 ‎
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=POC+store+locator
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks Dr John, but as I said I have contacted retailers and they all say they don't/can't get it. Its the receptor+ or the bug with audio, not mixed, even though POC assure me they do do it.

I will check them out, thanks FlyingStantoni,
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
charliwest, These people have lots of POC products (and they France based)

http://www.eyeshop.com/index.php/en/brand/POC

It looks like they have the Receptor + and the Receptor Bug Communicaton which I think is what you are after

Have never used them myself, but I bookmarked the site when I was looking for a POC back protector - the VPD Spine Vest

Just spotted the address - think it's the same dealer mentioned above by FlyingStantoni
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks Sleipnir, unfortunately its still not quite what I am after, its the receptor+ AND the audio add on, the receptor bug communication is the bug helmet with the add on already with it. I want the receptor+ as it is multisport, so I can wear in water or summer (kite surfing) I guess I could just buy 2 helmets seems like it might be easier!
But gives me another shop to email and see if they can help, so thank you Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sorry I stand corrected Sleipnir, they do sell the communicator separately Smile thanks
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
charliwest wrote:
Sorry I stand corrected Sleipnir, they do sell the communicator separately Smile thanks

No problemo!

Now I understand what you are after. It is like the Tune ups that I have for my Giro G10. They are made by Skullcandy too.....really good sound, although the little control thingy can be a bit fiddly when trying to operate using ski gloves
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy