Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tons of snow in Glasgow. Anyone up for a park slid ethis afternoon?

Poster: A snowHead
I'm thinking of kelvingrove or Ruchill park.

Or any other recomendations?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kinda stuck at home in Waterfoot. Set up a jump last night round the corner from us for my 13 year old. He has now mastered 180's Very Happy (don't know where he takes his ability from, certainly not me Sad )
Will head up to Eaglesham later once I've finished some work. Worked in Woodside Place for a few years and always thought Kelvingrove would make for excellent sledging/sliding. Enjoy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
boabski, yep I'm off just now to the Park area to give kelvingrove a bash.

Say hello folks if your there.

red hagloff jacket columbia tittanium trousers.

probably only bloke skiing Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I hope all those people who have been stuck on the Scottish motorways for many hours 'Went' before they set off on their journeys.

Ohhhh, The embarrassment of it.

Cue..... Copper's Torch !!! (Mind how you go) Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Photos needed!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
glasgowcyclops, Wish I could get there? I work in Woodside Place but the only person who could even get to the office had to stay home as the nursery her kids go to was shut. Will maybe try tomorrow. They are forecasting a thaw from Thursday but only for a couple of days so hopefully we will keep a base wink
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Picadilly wrote:
Photos needed!

Shocked Laughing

There are other websites for your particular tastes Picadilly rolling eyes
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
robboj, It was no good. Rock hard compacted ice everywhere. I got three runs from park Circus to the bottom Happy
I was tempted to go to Ruchill park. There were three skiers and two boarders there, all of the same opinion. Tooo hard.

Then decided I needed a tow so went to braehead. fresh snow and no one there Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Nearly went on my back bottom in Crown Circus this evening Laughing

Skipped the skiing for a bite to eat at Tattie Mac's. Good price for a half decent meal!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
scotia, Goo place for food. I go there all the time. That and the wee curry shop at the bottom of byres road
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
glasgowcyclops, that's too far to walk for me Wink

Yeh I'd definitely go back. Usually the pre-theatre menu is a bit sh*t but I was well impressed. Didn't even feel the need to look at the full menu Very Happy
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
scotia, I live just round the corner fron Tatties, keep meaning to go some time.

I want to try out Kelvingrove, unfortunately I've been studying for bloody exams. Ironically my 1st of 4 exams has been postponed due to the snow...
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Fergus, exams for me too. Must be at Glasgow? A is in 5th year of some languages course and all his exams have been pushed back til January. I live just off Great George but at the other side of the hill.

Worked out at about £17 each for 2 courses and a half decent bottle of wine. Impressive but cheap place to take a bird.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Oh cool, that street is a glacier at the moment! I'm on Glasgow Street, at the corner of Bank Street.

Ye Glasgow uni. Got my first one postponed till January which isn't ideal as I'm in Chamonix the first week... Just crossing my fingers the rest aren't postponed also.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Fergus, you don't rent off a tcheuchter that drives a black Range Rover do you?
latest report
Haha, no... Why?
latest report
I've just sledged down Glasgow Street in a wok! It's like a bob-sleigh run! snowHead
snow report
Good to know some people are getting into wok.
snow report
Fergus wrote:
I've just sledged down Glasgow Street in a wok! It's like a bob-sleigh run! snowHead

Laughing Laughing

Brilliant!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy