Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Geneva to Morzine transfers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Brother is off to Morzine 29th Jan for one week with wife, does any one know if there is a bus from Geneva to Morzine, had a search but couldnt find
anything as yet? Thanks Puzzled
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think SAT do them but they're probably fixed times and long. Best bet is a transfer shuttle company, their prices are pretty reasonable and usually fixed however many people book. Also they try to schedule to tailor to your flight so you shouldn'y be hanging about too long at the airport. I used skiidy gonzalez loads last season, always on time and friendly. Others are powder cabs and rolling road.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ok, that's great for starters, I will pass on. Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
andy (you know the andy from Chamexpress) hasn't been around for a while... if he were I'm sure he'd want to tell you all about their great service to morzine but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it..............
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Would it be Morzexpress - friends used them last year successfully and also Skiddy Gonzalez
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Another vote for Skiddy Gonzalez and also skitransfers

EDIT to add

http://www.alpski-bus.com/ though I haven't used personally
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Pamski wrote:
Would it be Morzexpress - friends used them last year successfully and also Skiddy Gonzalez

How could I not have remembered it.... so different from ChamExpress Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I always use ActionTransfers:

http://actiontransfers.com/
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Another vote for www.morzexpress.com. They are certainly the lowest cost I've found.

The plus side about MorzExpress is that they have set timed departures and the bus is guaranteed to run - even with one person on it.

The downside is that you can end up wasting time fitting in with their timings and the bus is invariably full of singletons and couples - and if you're at the end of the drop off then it can take quite a while to drop everyone off.

At six people and above you might be better off with another operator that will probably send a minibus to specifically pick your group up.

www.snowandtrek-morzine.com (run by snowandtrek) and www.skitransfers.com are both excellent.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hello, Hello! I'm back (I know how much your missed me) but I've been tied up with staff training for the past few days.

Morzexpress has 30 door-2-door transfer departures each day, That's pretty much one every 45 minutes. So fits in with most flights Happy

The upside with our regular schedule, is that if your flight is delayed we're best placed to slot you in on a later bus, rather than with another transfer company where you have to wait for their minibus to return back from resort.

Very Happy

www.morzexpress.com

p.s. if you have 6 or more people, we can most likely give you a minibus to yourself as well Happy)
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Chamexpress wrote:
Hello, Hello! I'm back

Phew, thank god for that.. we were beginning to get worried and considering sending out the search parties!!
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanks Chamexpress, have passed on your details to my brother. Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy