Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cherry picking hire skis in Chamonix

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A quick look around the various national and local websites for Chamonix ski shops brings up the usual VIP/prestige/advanced or platinum/gold/silver categories, but nothing to give a clear idea of what you'll get on arrival.

I'm looking for a 90 to 100 mm off piste ski - will a call to a shop help or does the hire fleet "stop" when you get past Salomon Lord and Rossignol Bandit? (I know those names are out of date but am just starting my homework for this winter!)
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sproggski, you're not going to have problems finding skis with waists well above 90mm in Chamonix.

I rented some telemark skis and wanted piste skis - the best I could get was 92mm / 26m sidecut radius. Not what I had in mind!

Sanglard Sports has always had a good range of rental stuff when I've been in.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy