Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

passo tonale hotel sport vittoria

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, I posted on here a few weeks ago, asking about the miramonti in passo, but have gone with the sport vittoria
I see its close to the slopes as many of the hotels are, it looks ok but have any of you guys stayed here recently?
i have seen reports about very small ensuites,,, hell how much room do ya need on the toilet,,,

We, my wife and I are going 8th jan, anyone else going then, have been looking at the snow levels,,, cool!!!
She ski's I ride,

Anyone up for a few drinks and a laugh, give me a shout,

Noodles.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi noodles948 I replied to your post about the Miramonti. The Sport Vittoria is probably about the same distance from the lifts, just cross the street and you're there. I went in the bar there several times and it seems a very nice hotel with friendly staff. Probably a nicer hotel to the Miramonti as it is smaller and has more charm. I'm sure you'll have a great time. Enjoy.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hiya queen,,, thanks for that, i'm sure we'll have a crackin time, yes I saw you had replied to my other post today, but i have not been on for a wee while, where are you off to next trip?
i'm going to hire skis for my wife from the shop next to the hotel, have you hired from there or do you have your own gear,
anyway take it easy, and thanks.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
noodles948, there were only a couple of hire shops in Tonale as I remember, I think I hired my skis (had my own boots) from the one next to the lift pass office.

I'm off to Austria this season, Scheffau in January and Kitzbühel in March.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Noodles, we stayed there in a big group a couple of years ago. Rooms were okay, not luxurious but fine for a skiing holiday. We were in a kind of annex extension at the back. The rooms in the main hotel are probably a bit nicer.

Public rooms had Italian style, restaurant/buffet was excellent and the bar was very nice. Not really an apres place - there are others nearer the slopes for that - but great for after-dinner.

Tonale doesnt really have a centre as it is strung out along a road but the Sport Vittoria is opposite a chair that gives access to the main area of slopes. It is a short bus ride to the cable car up to the glacier, or from memory you can ski to it as well but that particular route may be a bit shallow in parts for boarding.

Most of our party hired from the shop attached. I dont think there were any problems.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Cheers Sanman, i'll just have to hope we get the nice main rooms,,, I couldnt care less, but it would be nice to get nice a room for our first time away on our own since honeymoon.

Is it possible to get a lift up and then cut across all the lower runs to get to the gondola,,,thats what i was hoping,,, if its a bit flat in spots i'll have to make sure i rage it so no scooting haha, too much like hard work, i think i will hire the skis for my wife from the same shop, she has her own boots.

Queenie lucky you going twice,,, any room in your case for me??? I have to take the whole bunch somewhere sunny,,,pah

cheers guys.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
noodles948, the gondola is on the other side of the road to all the chair lifts, but it is possible to ski opposite it, take skis off and nip across the road. Enjoy!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy