Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sierra Nevada Spain 28th Dec to Jan 3rd...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All

relatively experienced skier looking for advice or recommendations regarding Sierra Nevada in Spain. I have some questions which I hope all you Snowhead's can answer...!

1. I have apartment in Marbella - is it feasable to drive DAILY to the ski resorts each day from Marbella (do I need chains, can I park by gondola etc)?

2. Does anyone know of any reasonable accommodation available or would like to share during these dates?

thanks in advance

Jonny
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jonnyboy1,
You could drive every day but it would be a good 3 hour round trip.
Chains are a requirement if its been snowing recently as the local cops won't let you drive up the road without them. There is loads of public parking within walking distance of the main square and Boreguiles gondola.
IMO you'd be better off staying in resort and spending the cash you save on petrol and parking on a cheap apartment.
That way you can enjoy the tapas at then end of the day!
I stopped in some apartments called Monte Gorbea i think, they do short stay basic type accom at a decent price.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Vlad,

thanks for the advice - I did consider costs and parking and travel my car is not ideal for this type of conditions (911) and does not like snow at all!

I'll see if I can get an apartment - cheers Jonny
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Alloha Jonny!
Have you been there already?
I m doing a solo trip from France to Spain and thinking of where to go skiing for some 5 - 7 days*)))
take care)
Lika
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy