Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hi From Reading

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys and gals,

I saw a few introduction threads yesterday, so thought I'd take this opportunity to introduce myself.

I'm 23, live in Reading, and am counting down the days to my 3rd week of skiing at Alpe D'Huez in January.

I first skied in Pyha, Finland, two years ago, took part in a ski school, and became addicted, last year I stayed in Sestriere, and the addiction has only grown.

Last month I went out and got myself a pair of '08 Scott Missions, I haven't done too much, but I want to start skiing a lot more off-piste, and have read many good things about the Missions.

I will try and keep the stupid questions to a minimum, and have already tried to acquaint myself with the search function, but I apologise in advance if I fail to find something.

During the summer 95% of my free time is spent around a cricketing environment, so expect alot of my posts over the next month or so to be between 12am and 7am Very Happy

Steve
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
StevenH72, welcome to SnowHeads.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi StevenH72 and welcome, I'm from Reading too... the posh end, of course..
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
StevenH72, you have scott Missions. You are obviously a person of sense and good taste.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
StevenH72, welcome to snowHeads! snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
StevenH72, Welcome to snowHeads! Keep feeding that addiction Toofy Grin
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
StevenH72, Welcome to the madhouse snowHead
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
StevenH72, Bienvenue a snowHead 's.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
StevenH72, Welcome to Snowheads snowHead
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Another Steve H from Reading! Welcome to snowHeads Happy

If we get enough snow, you'll find me trying to get first tracks in Arthur Newberry park wink
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
StevenH72, welcome. I am just down the road in Henley on Thames!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
stevehaskew, Steve, I grew up Armour Walk (just opposite Arthur Newberry) so I'll join ya wink

Mouth, I'm currently in Twyford, and play Cricket for Henley, I love the place, especially on Regatta weekend!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy