Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Last minute Christmas mini-break

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone have any ideas for a last minute break over Christmas? We can go any time Christmas Eve pm and need to be back by Wednesday 29th so hoping to get a 3/4 night skiing break during that period. I can get Easyjet flights to Geneva but the only hotels with space that I've found so far is a couple in Morzine that don't have great reviews.

None of the TOs seem to have anything suitable as they are either for 7 nights or they leave on Thursday 23rd. I may just need to spend a lot more time at the computer researching but just thought I'd ask in case anyone has any bright ideas!

Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
curry-queen,

Here are the details of a hotel that is available in Aosta. It's a nice, Roman town linked to Pila by a 20 minute gondola ride. Pila is an excellent ski area.

http://www.itwg.com/search_results.php?id=19229680&sid=7c87c5af23f63cfc98db0941495c2e31&cache=15807832924cf6b20217a31&sort=AV

From Geneva it's a 1.5 hour drive (via the Mont Blanc tunnel) to Aosta and from there you also have the skiing of Courmayeur, La Thuile/La Rosiere, Cervinia, Gressoney and Champoluc within striking distance for a day trip.

We've not stayed in the above hotel but have been to Aosta several times and found it to be very cheap for wining and dining. It's not your average ski resort (in fact it's anything but) but has a lovely pedestrianised centre, with roman ruins and a good choice of bars and restaurants.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We can help in Morzine in apartments. See www.snowandtrek-morzine.com for details and on-line availabity and booking. Can do 20% off.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
curry-queen, we can probably help in La Tania, fully catered. If this would be of interest drop me a PM
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Try here www.connickski.com I believe they have had a late souple of cancellations. Great reviews at trip advisor.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for the responses all. Unfortunately now looks like we're going to have to wait until January to get the skis on. Booo.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy