Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Atomic Bent Chetler Skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of investing. Any good ? Worth the money ? I currently ski off piste ( powder, crud, anything ) pretty well with my 155cm 11metre radius turn Rossignal 9S Oversize slalom skis, which are absolutely fantastic and much more versatile than you would think. For instance I find them far better than Bandits as all round skis, but maybe I'm odd. I fancy something for off piste powder days. The shortest Bent Chetlers are apparently 183cm.

Obviously they would be chalk and cheese. OR what others would anyone recommend. I prefer shorter radius turns on or off piste.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You are DM's son and I claim my five pounds.

Buy them. How tall are you? How much do you weigh? The 183 is more like a 173.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Look at the Armada JJ as well. Similar concept, tighter turn radius.

Need to know height and weight here, though.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I am 69kg and 182cm and I tried them in the 183cm at the EB ski test at MK last week and they felt really easy to ski. The rocker really makes them easy to handle in those artificial conditions, I'd love to have a go in some powder.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey Miles

I skied the 183s all last season in most conditions. I'm 5'11 and 13 stone and they were much better than I expected on piste and great in the pow. Only got rid of them as I felt they were a bit short for me when skiing fast in pow but still great in the trees. So have sized up for a more directional rockered ski. They ski short for sure when you look at effective edge with twin rocker and a progressive mount point.

These and the 185 JJ are basically the same ski except the JJ is a bit stiffer, little smaller waist and a shorter turn radius. For you maybe the JJ if you are going to use them everywhere although you can't go wrong with either. JJ also comes in 175 but I wouldn't size down unless you are small.

J
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
You could also consider the Moment Night Trains, which I think Ellis Brigham might still be stocking? Wee bit longer, and a bit lighter I think too.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks for the replies all. I'm 5' 8'' and yo-yo between 13 and 14 stone ( 83 and 90 KG ) these days. As I wrote at the beggining I'm used to skiing everywhere on 155cm Rossi slalom 9s Oversize skis, so anything is going to feel long after those.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Parlor -- you are DM's son and I claim my 5 pounds ? not with you.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy