Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Xmas week skiing in the Grand Massif area-looking for more buddies to join!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi to all skiers and snowboarders !! I know its rather late but me and my few mates are looking for people to join us for some snow fun during the Xmas week ( 18-26 th of December) in the area of Grand Massif in France ( flying from UK to Geneva). We have a great deal on the chalet ( friends are the owners) so if anybody is interested let me know. We are all in our 30s, ski and snowboard with passion so it would be great if like-minded people came along to join us Smile If you have any questions or are interested just get in touch with me and we will go from there. For now I wish you all happy skiing and loads of fresh pow pow snow for the amazing experience on the pistes and off pistes around the world Smile
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Forgot to add its only £360 fully catered !!! If anybody out there is interested please feel free to check the details : http://www.mymountainchalets.com/
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi, i'm in Flaine from 18-22nd dec for short pre christmas fix. 39, Travelling on my own and staying in Vega in Flaine forum. Looking for people to ski with. I'm pretty decent, ski sort of 50/50 on/off piste and have booked guide for the monday 20th to do some off piste stuff if anyones interested.

If not still interested in meeting up to ski on Sunday, and Tuesday..

Let me know

Andy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy