Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ok ski hire...again!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
ok ok ok, i know i have posted this before,

but im gonna be booking in the next few days, and seeing as its close to season start, thought there maybe loads of ppl on now!

andorra, pasa la casa, 2nd jan, any tips on ski hire places, and ski storage places? im located up the hill, but all i really care about it the closest to the slope and a decent bar near by for apres lovin!!!???

i welcome your ridicule and help!! Smile
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
i whent about 7 years ago,stayed right at the top of the hill called sandi 1V at the time. most hotels are just by the slopes and have ski lockers/rooms.

half way down the hill theres hotel olympiades (something like that), next door is a ski hire place, thats where i got all my kit from, even took back the ski pole i snapped without question and replaced it for free.

the resorts really lively, i think it was a bar called underground which was pretty good late on and a bar called millwauke, pretty good for beers after the slopes as it at the bottom and again get busy late on.

i liked andorra, good for a lads trip when i was 17 anyway!!

hope this helps
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy