Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

"Esprit-equivalent" in USA/Canada ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone any knowledge of an Esprit-type family ski company in States/Canada ?
Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I don't know of any in Canada.

peeps generally hire condos and if they need put kids in resort daycare, which can be very good. Some resorts have quite few kids activities on offer, eg tubing, bear stuffing etc.

Canadians tend not to want to get rid of their kids as much as europeans and the daycares often don't start until 18 months.

The social chalet thing is not nearly so common, there are a few european run ones around (eg fernie)
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bear stuffing Puzzled
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ghost Dog,

Its like a cross between James Herriot, Christmas turkey and barbie, but less plastic. But nothing is dead or alive.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
sev112 we took our daughter to Whistler every year from the age of 4.5 months up to when she was 5. We used a company called The Nanny Network although I think they are now called Nannies on call. There's another company there called Babysitting Whistler. You can book a nanny to come to your apartment/hotel and they can then take over while you go and ski. The minimum booking was 3 hours but we found it to be very flexible as we didn't have to book for every day and could have more hours on one day and less on another. The mountain daycare doesn't seem to take very young babies any more but they take from 18 months (I think). The daycare at Lake Louise takes babies as young as 18 days.

I actually preferred the childcare in Whistler to Europe. I've found with Europe that you have to book everything for a whole week and there isn't the same flexibility. The same goes for ski school. I could book DD into daily lessons and maybe only book 2 or 3 days if I wanted and not have to book 5 or 6 days.

I think Mark Warner ran their own daycare centre in one of the Whistler hotels - The Hilton I think - but I couldn't tell you what it was like.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy