Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone heard from MountainSun Ltd recently?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I spoke to Joanne a week ago to put a room on hold in Les Coches for a few days in late December, but I haven't heard anything since (was supposed to get a booking form, I think). I've been struggling to get through to them on the phone, but I don't know if that's because they're busy/away/snowed in or just don't like me Sad

Wouldn't normally mind, but I'm away a bit between now and then so would like to have everything booked. snowHead
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Joanne is in Tignes at the moment I believe, but is due to return to the UK shortly.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheers rob@rar, I was hoping it was something like that.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sorry! I'm back - the travel problems have caused chaos as you can imagine!!! Topped with being in Tignes, coming home to a very poorly 4 year old who had been hospitalised and then having a flu attack myself (brought fresh out of hospital no doubt!!). Have you had everything you need? If not drop me an email joanne.mountainsunltd@talktalk.net
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Love the Les Coches chalet. Had a long weekend there in Feb and looking for another week in March 2011. Will be in touch soon..
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Joanne Mountainsun wrote:
Sorry! I'm back - the travel problems have caused chaos as you can imagine!!! Topped with being in Tignes, coming home to a very poorly 4 year old who had been hospitalised and then having a flu attack myself (brought fresh out of hospital no doubt!!).

Hope both you and the little one are better now Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yep, I have everything I need now - thanks Joanne Mountainsun. In fact I've had my own dose of travel chaos to contend with (flights back from Zurich cancelled last night), so I think you're now waiting for me!

Also hope your family are feeling better again snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy